Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning one of five Valentine’s Day Hampers, valued at R500 each.
Welcome to the “Sharing is Caring” competition (the “competition”) conducted by Geldhof Chocolatier CC (Registration Number: 1998/059754/23) (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your
relationship with the competition and the Promoter. These rules can only be
modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on
the competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication
methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by the Promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse,
life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent
of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition runs from 30 January to 10 February 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants need to share the following Facebook post from the Promotor’s Facebook page, onto their own Facebook Page. Only shares of the below, linked, Promotor’s post is accepted as an entry. Shares of another person’s share are not valid.
- A person may enter only once.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and
will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- The prizes will consist of approximately R500 worth of Valentine’s chocolates in a Hamper .
- There is a total of five hampers to be given away.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize Winner Selection:
The prize winner will be the first two entries drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
The prize winners will be notified by telephone / Facebook message and the prize winners’ names will be published on
the competition website http://www.geldhofchocolates.co.za & on http://www.facebook.com/geldhofchocolates
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and its
successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders
against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise),
liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other
costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants
participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, with Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified
from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole
discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter
must collect and use personal information about participants.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion.